Rental services are not currently available due to COVID-19 pandemic Public Health physical distancing directives. Bookings are being accepted for September 2020 onward, with Fall reservations booked as tentative with potential for cancellation or rescheduling according to Public Health directives. Advance notice and full refund will be provided should cancellation be required.
Experienced staff are on-site at all times to open and close the facility, provide orientation, answer questions you may have and respond to emergency and first aid needs. Our staff work with you to ensure your activity objectives and needs are met, with abilities and permissions as outlined in the Rental agreement.
- Reservation is first come-first serve
- We encourage submission of rental requests a minimum two (2) week's prior to the booking date to ensure availability. Requests made with less than two (2) week's notice will be accepted, should there be availability, according to operational capacity as determined by the Executive Director
- Facilities are open 30 minutes prior to and after booking times, for contract holder setup and take down
- The contract holder is required to attend the entire event for which the contract is issued and is responsible for ensuring adult participants are aware of contract terms and conditions and for on-site participant actions and decisions, outside of CAG responsibilities as is outlined in the CAG rental agreement
- A minimum of two (2) adults must be present at all times where the rental includes the participation of children/minors
- Outdoor park areas are public (City of Ottawa) and shared with other users; private-use permits are issued by the City of Ottawa
- Rental agreements for activities at the Brantwood Park Fieldhouse include use/access to the facility washrooms, whether open to the public or not
- Some equipment and supplies are provided. The contract holder is responsible for all other materials required for their activity
- CAG facilities are 100% peanut and nut-free, no exception
- The facility must be left in the condition in which it was found
- The contract holder is responsible for disposal (off-site) of waste and recyclables; garbage bags are not provided
- The rental agreement may be cancelled with two (2) week notice by the contract holder
- CAG may cancel an activity due to weather or other requirements, with notice by phone and email and full refund or credit, using the method in which payment was made, prorated as per the Rental agreement schedule and fee
- Additional terms and conditions are outlined in the rental agreement