Rental spaces are available for meetings, social gatherings, seasonal events, clubs, art classes, music and dance classes, rehearsals, and many other programs and events. Rental spaces are available for single occasions, weekly events, or seasonally. All rentals are dependent on staff and room availability.
We offer a competitive rate for non-profit organizations, and rates are negotiable if the rental is open to the general public and brings a program or event to the community that complements those provided by CAG. Special arrangements are in place for Old Ottawa East Community Group, please email admin@OttawaEastCAG.ca for more information.
Old Town Hall Community Centre
The Old Town Hall at 61 Main Street offers two large rooms (which can be rented separately or together), a fenced outdoor play area, and kitchen space. It should be noted that, unlike other community centres, the Old Town Hall is expected to have considerable availability in July and August.
Click here for details.
Brantwood Park Field House
Brantwood Park Field House at 39 Onslow Crescent is particularly attractive in the summer months given the considerable park space surrounding it and is popular as an indoor back up and food preparation area for for church picnics, summer events as well as sporting activities in the park. For events at Brantwood Park that do not require the Field House, washroom rentals are available.
Click here for more details.
You can also rent out our facilities for birthday parties. We offer a number of packages for both the Brantwood Park Field House and Old Town Hall locations. Click here for details.
Terms and conditions:
- Rental request form to be submitted two weeks prior to rental date.
- The rental period includes both set-up and take-down time. Facility must be vacated by the end of the rental period.
- Cancellations can be conducted up to 2 weeks before the rental date. This includes cancellations due to inclement weather.
- The contract holder is required to attend the event for which the contract was issued and be responsible for decision making during and after the event.
- Facility to be left clean and tidy and with any used kitchenware washed and put away.
- For additional kitchenware, rentals are recommended. If you choose to bring disposables cups, plates etc, please bring garbage bags to take your garbage home.
- Brantwood Park Field House and Old Town Hall are peanut and nut free facilities.
- Washroom only access to Brantwood Park Field House is only available to City Of Ottawa Park Permit holders and requires two weeks notice. Please note, renting the Field House includes the use of washrooms.
For questions relating to facility rentals please email admin@OttawaEastCAG.ca