CAG Blog Guidelines
The CAG Blog is a space for the neighbourhood to connect and share. All entries must follow these guidelines:
- be between 300- 500 words (unless prior agreement from CAG has been obtained for a longer post)
- ideally should include at least one photo (photos of a child or children should be accompanied by a signed photo waiver, we can provide the waiver form)
-be positive, family friendly, and of general interest to the community
-written by anyone who lives, works, studies, or plays in OOE
-entries regarding goings on at businesses in Old Ottawa East are very much welcome but should not be direct advertising
- a story of neighbourly kindness
- school news
- a story of a neighbours special achievement
- updates on wildlife on the river or in the parks
- community initiatives, street parties etc
- funny (but appropriate and kind) events or conversations that are of general interest
High school students may use entries on the blog for their mandatory volunteer hours. Each entry will be logged as 1 hour.
Entries may be edited for content, substantial edits will be approved with author. CAG reserves the right to publish via the OOE eUpdate as time and space permits.
Please email admin@ottawaeastCAG.ca with submissions or ideas.